Princess Leia FiGPiN #700
Star Wars™: A New Hope™ started it all, so to honor the beginning of an epic movie franchise, FiGPiN released a series of Star Wars FiGPiNs. Princess Leia, FiGPiN #700, is part of the 1st wave of characters.
Each hard enamel 3-inch FiGPiN is amazingly detailed and is able to stand up with the signature FiGPiN rubber backer stand. Each pin comes displayed in front of a collectible backer card and is fully capsulated in the ultra-collectible clear protector case.
- FiGPiN Number: 700
- Cast zinc alloy inlaid with hard synthetic color enamel.
- Finished with an electroplated nickel coating.
- Stands up on a patented FiGPiN soft rubber backer.
- Encased in a museum-quality, clear poly-carbonate display box with a black ABS plastic base.
- A uniquely designed and character-specific background card finishes the look.
- Sized approximately 3" tall
All FiGPiNs include a laser engraved, alphanumeric serial number on the back, making every single one uniquely yours.
FiGPiN Collector Experience
Every FiGPiN ever manufactured has a unique serial number laser engraved on the back. With the FiGPiN App you can unlock that serial number to discover the rarity of your FiGPiN and begin earning points as a proud owner of an awesome FiGPiN. Soon you will be able to use your FiGPiN POWER to gain access to ULTRA EXCLUSIVE FiGPiNs!
We cannot guarantee a similar item will be available after this item is sold.
All information is subject to change including but not limited to release dates, edition sizes and prices.